Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Can Computer Help Law Student...

There's a lot of function by using a computer to the law student. As a law student, computer really help me to do my assignment. Without computer its hard for me to complete my assignment. By using computer, i can do a research for my assignment and for my cos. As we know that there a lot of thing we can do it with computer. For the example we can use the internet to do a research. Which is it really help me to complete my task. Sometimes i will surfing internet to gain knowlegde about all the criminal case or civil case.As we know law student have to make a lot of research if they want to gain more knowledge.That's why computer are really important to us. I love to read about the criminal case which is actually one of my hobby. When i read all the story it makes me feel that i wanna be a lawyer because i want to make sure there is justice for everyone. Computer are really important to me because normally my lecturer will give all the notes and past year question from their computer. So i have to copy the data and save it into my computer or laptop. Without computer its really hard for me to get the notes.Computer really help me and i don't think that i can complete my task or assignment without computer.

8 comments:

york said...

I agree with you that computer help us a a lot as law student but in past where computer is not well known or student cannot afford to buy computer.Yet the law student in that time still can achive their ambition as a lawyer and succeed in their life.Do you truely agree with your statement?Nice info..

Unknown said...

Yes, PC's does help us law students, but how about other law students that aren't privileged to own a PC? Any ideas on how to help them own a PC because PC's nowadays aren't just novelty items, it's an important study aid.

wonderful.wunny said...

As a law student,do you prefer to use a laptop or a desktop?
why?

hanisa_zulkifli@yahoo.com said...

hmm..do you think we can survive wihout computers!

Aslieza Asnan said...

yup!!! i agree with you.....computer is very important in our daily life nowadays.....but...do you really think that without computer you can't survive???? actually,i don't think so bcoz before this i do not owned my own laptop but i still can survive until now...hehehe...but...good try...
>,<

NurulFatiniZaidi said...

U said 'What can cmputer help law srudent'..which I undrstand,it means cmputer help the law student only..is it true??why don't u say it is useful for all student?bcoz I think a cmputer is very useful to everybody especially a student..but never mind,it is ur percptions..I respect that..overall nice view..=)

warith rasta say said...

do other course use computer?

fara said...

Actually....computer are usefull and important to other people or others students. Of course without computer we still can survive but it will be much more easier if we have a computer. As a student i prefer laptop because its easy to carry and bring to the class.Computer not only for law students. because as we know that there should not be a discrimination..so everyone can use computer not only the law students...
=)